Welcome to Still:Saving


I started couponing as a new wife in South Carolina. Our budget was very small, and I knew there had to be a way to get more for our money.

Over the years, friends have ask how I save so much money at the grocery or how I get all of my shampoo for free. This is my attempt to share the things I've learned over the years by playing the grocery and drugstore "game."

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CVS101 - Part 1 - Overview

The first steps to getting started at CVS:

  1. Obtain a CVS Extra Bucks card (either online or in store)

  2. If you purchase prescriptions, use a prescription coupon (get a $25 CVS gift card with a new/transferred prescription) to help get you started.

  3. Buy a few items using your gift card that will be cheap or free after Extra Bucks to earn your first Extra Bucks.

  4. Now, roll your Extra Bucks - use coupons, Extra Bucks and your gift card to purchase toiletries, make-up, paper products, and more for FREE.

  5. Occasionally you can use manufacturer’s coupons to get items BETTER than free.
That's CVS in a nutshell, next we'll dig into the nitty gritty of how to legally walk out of CVS with lots of things you didn't pay money for.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Contact Laura:

Find a Newspaper Recycle Location:

ReadySite