Welcome to Still:Saving


I started couponing as a new wife in South Carolina. Our budget was very small, and I knew there had to be a way to get more for our money.

Over the years, friends have ask how I save so much money at the grocery or how I get all of my shampoo for free. This is my attempt to share the things I've learned over the years by playing the grocery and drugstore "game."

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Couponing101 - Part 6: Useful Websites

Just joining the Couponing 101 series? Catch up here:

Stockpile

Here are some couponing resources I have found helpful and some that I use regularly to help me save money!

The Grocery Game
  • Creates prices lists for you
  • Free trial for 28 days for as many stores as you want
  • Cost is $10 for one store for 8 weeks, $5 for each additional store
  • Semi-useful message board

I would HIGHLY recommend signing up for the free trial because they give you the list each week and it will teach you how to look for sales/coupon match-ups.

To see a sample list, click here.

Hot Coupon World

  • Weekly store deals posted by members on a message board with coupon match-ups.
  • FREE membership
  • It's often helpful to see other's discussing deals and seeing what kind of savings others are getting.

BeCentsAble Blogroll

  • A list of people of who blog the deals at all different stores across the country - so just scroll down, add a couple blogs to your feed reader and you'll be following deals in no time!

A Full Cup

  • A smaller message board than Hot Coupon World, but that lists all the same deals.
  • FREE membership

Money Saving Mom

  • A stay-at-home-mom posts store deals, sample deals and rebates on her blog.
  • She blogs quite frequently, but often highlights the best deals at the pharmacies & grocery stores.

I Heart CVS

  • A good resource for previewing the CVS ads early.
  • Posts CVS deals with coupon match-ups.

Choyster Cash

  • Has weekly coupon match ups for deals a drug stores.
  • Has a very informative online coupon class which you can have emailed to you.

Happy Couponing

  • Posts weekly deals with coupon match-ups for Texas grocery stores.
  • Ranks sale items so you can easily see the best deals of the week.

Finally, if you are still confused and want to check out something other perspectives on getting started in couponing, check out these blogs:

As always, feel free to ask any question. I'll be hanging out in the comments section to talk deals and steals!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Contact Laura:

Find a Newspaper Recycle Location:

ReadySite