Welcome to Still:Saving


I started couponing as a new wife in South Carolina. Our budget was very small, and I knew there had to be a way to get more for our money.

Over the years, friends have ask how I save so much money at the grocery or how I get all of my shampoo for free. This is my attempt to share the things I've learned over the years by playing the grocery and drugstore "game."

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

CVS Black Friday Deals

If you have been looking for a chance to get started shopping at CVS - Black Friday is your day! There will be more free-after-Extra-Bucks items than EVER.


And, I'll let you in on a little-known secret: the deals actually start on Thursday! I usually sneak out bright and early on Thursday, while the stores are still quiet and well-stocked, and make it home to wake up Danny with all of my FREE LOOT! So, you don't even have to brave Black Friday traffic to take advantage of these deals.

Want to know what I'll be buying this year? Check out my shopping list/spreadsheet here.

You can browse through the CVS Black Friday ad here.

And, if you are just a link/blog junkie like me, here a few more blogs that talk about CVS Black Friday deals and scenaries:




Any other Black Friday deals ya'll just can't wait to grab?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Contact Laura:

Find a Newspaper Recycle Location:

ReadySite