Welcome to Still:Saving


I started couponing as a new wife in South Carolina. Our budget was very small, and I knew there had to be a way to get more for our money.

Over the years, friends have ask how I save so much money at the grocery or how I get all of my shampoo for free. This is my attempt to share the things I've learned over the years by playing the grocery and drugstore "game."

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Couponing101 - Part 2: Coupons & Where to Find Them

Just joining the Couponing 101 series? Catch up here:

What are coupons and where can I find them?

Manufacturers Coupons

Manufacturer's coupons can be used like cash to purchase the item indicated on the coupon. Stores are reimbursed by the manufacturer of the product for the amount shown on the coupon.

You can find manufacturer's coupons in numerous locations, including those listed below:

So, step one in jumping on the coupon bandwagon is to simply START SAVING coupons!

Here is a schedule of when there will be coupon inserts in the newspapers. Often, on holiday weekends, there are no inserts.

We'll talk about how to organize those coupons next!

As always, feel free to ask any question. I'll be hanging out in the comments section to talk deals and steals!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Contact Laura:

Find a Newspaper Recycle Location:

ReadySite